The Latest Title Update 6 for FIFA 20 is Now Available
- 06 Nov 2019
- FIFA 20,FIFA 20 news,FUT 20
- FIFA 20, FIFA 20 news, FIFA 20 update, FUT 20
- 0 comment
The EA developer has officially released the FIFA 20 title update 6 for the game on the PC on Tuesday, November 6. This latest update addresses many of the issues in the game, including gameplay, VOLTA Football, career mode, and FIFA Ultimate Team. Take a quick look at some of the changes in the new title update that will be posted on the consoles.
- Shortened the time between the camera cutting away during Penalty Kick Shootouts.
- Updated CPU AI decision making on free kicks for all difficulties in order to enable a wider variety of free kicks taken.
- This change does not impact free kick conversion rates, those continue to be impacted by the Difficulty setting.
The developer also made some fixes to the new update as follows:
- Improved offside detection in situations where the player given offside was not involved in the play.
- Addressed instances of sideline characters getting stuck in place with their arms outstretched.
FIFA Ultimate Team Changes:
Just ahead of the announcement of a new FIFA Team of the Week, the title update brings a number of changes in the popular Ultimate Team mode.
- Desyncs when watching a FUT Champions Channel replay in some situations.
- A non-functional button callout was present on the Squad Builder screen when making a Concept Squad.
- Turquoise blue bar was still displaying on the Season Objectives tile when a different tile was being highlighted.
- The My Friends text was displaying as ‘Undefined’ in some situations on the Team Select screen in FUT Friendlies Couch Play.
- In some rare instances, players were incorrectly unable to find opponents in FUT Rivals.
- Corrected the lighting of the Opponent’s Squad screen to match the lighting normally used in the Squad screen.
Career Mode Changes:
The other two popular modes in FIFA 20 are Career mode and the new VOLTA Football mode. Both modes have made some changes or adjustments through the title update.
- Created players having their Skill Moves and Weak Foot reset in situations where an increase to the stat was earned when the values were already at the max of 5.
- Being terminated from your manager position in some situations due to delegating contract negotiations even in situations where the manager was having significant team success that season.
VOLTA Football Changes:
- Some of the Attribute boost arrows for Chemistry were displaying on the wrong Attributes for your current Chemistry Style.
- The Harvester Jacket was not correctly displaying on all Avatars.
- Players were showing their age as -852 on the Penalty Kick Selection screen.
- An overlay was incorrectly displayed in the top left corner when playing the first Training Drill of a session.
Important fixes still needed for FIFA:
Canadian Twitch streamer Nick28t received a very welcome reply in the update announcement. In his reply, he mentioned several major issues that gamers really want to solve:
1) No update on button delay or server issues?
2) No update on AI defending being buffed way too much since Early access?
3) No update on how slow/unresponsive dribbling/shooting/passing is?
4) No update on blocking people from seeing home/away games in champs?
5) Drop back?
This updated article is from EA. As mentioned earlier, the new FIFA 20 Title Update 6 has been live in the PC version of the game. Get more FIFA 20 news about popular football video games, click here.